Friday, April 18, 2014

Progress

So far in my Capstone Project, I've looked through almost all the indexes I had planned to for my research paper. I plan to skim through them one more time to pick out any information I may have missed, but I feel confident with the information I've acquired so far. I've recently started looking through the American Cancer Society webpage, which has helped me a lot with this project. They have an extensive amount of information on cancer and its causes, and I will continue to use their website as a resource. I also took out the book Living with Cancer, by ZoAnn Dreyer, from the library at school, which I hope to gain helpful information out of. What I need to do for this project is to make the survey's that I'll hand out at lunch next week to help me with my community awareness project. That, and I'll have a 'very rough' draft of my research paper in class on Monday.
-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment