Yesterday, Thursday the 24th, I presented my Midterm Presentation on my Cancer research and community awareness project. I feel that it went well, but that my body language could have been more formal and that I was distracted by my audience (the rest of the class) too often. However, I was able to get a lot of helpful suggestions as to how I could improve my project, and also how I could make the workload more manageable. My classmates told me about connections they had to doctors and oncologists, of whom I could contact for information on the science of cancer. Mr. Igoe was also able to give me a connection to his sister in law, who is very knowledgeable about cancer as well. With the Heads Holiday coming up on Monday next week, I hope to use this three day weekend, along with the Relay for Life event, to get some serious work done on Phases 1 and 2 of this project.
-Kevin
No comments:
Post a Comment