Sunday, April 20, 2014

Getting Sick...

The paper is currently a work in progress, being delayed because I've caught a bit of a cold. Nevertheless, I've been able to learn some useful information from the book I took out from our library, Living with Cancer by ZoAnn Dreyer. Being sick has also hampered the progress I've been able to make as far as the second step of this project is concerned. The surveys, which will be handed out at lunch over the next couple of weeks, are also still a work in progress. Coming up with another meaningful question about how cancer has affected people personally is still in the works, but I should be able to finish those up and print them out soon. With Easter Sunday and going to a revisit day at WPI on Wednesday taking up large amounts of time, I plan to put in extra work on this project in order to pick up the slack that has come about.
-Kevin

No comments:

Post a Comment