Sunday, May 4, 2014

Progress Report

At the moment, I would say that I'm a little behind where I'd like to be with this project. My research paper is still a work in progress, and I hope to have that done within the week, and the awareness presentation is also a work in progress, with its deadline steadily approaching in two weeks. The presentation date of May 19th is now visible up ahead, and completing this project is becoming an uphill battle. Every other class has either assigned projects or is in preparation mode for AP exams, which means that now is the time to buckle down and get everything done.
-Kevin

Got a ways to go, pick up the pace
You can see the skin pulling off my face
Legs are aching when I'm taking a bow
But I won't stop feet don't fail me now
(Sprint, Ugly Duckling)

No comments:

Post a Comment